Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello, 2013











Posting this on the fly, Incidentally, by the time this goes up, I will have been well on my way back to Manila. I brought Momo and Den-O with me on the trip so I can thoroughly play around with them and make a better judgement in my review.


Big stuff for this year too! hopefully I continue with this blog's content: Customized figures, toy reviews and sometimes, Lit. 

2012 was pretty awesome by the tail-end as opposed to the start, so here's hoping the cool stuff just keeps on coming. 

Probably in the next few weeks, aside from the Den-O + Momo review we'll see some new WIPs up and maybe some old ones finished or revised.

Basically whatever was accomplished last year, I intend to do better this time around!

Guess that's it for now. To what I assume to be the regular 20 or so people who read my junk here, thanks for sticking around! 








No comments: