Monday, December 31, 2012

One more thing.


Built this today. I'm sorta on and off when it comes to gunpla these years, but this one turned me around.

posts related to gunpla will probably pop up more frequently in the coming year as I try to see how far I can go and how much I can learn when I start modding kits.

Maybe I might actually finish that HG Zaku.

In regards to this particular kit, It's amazing, really don't know why I never bought one before, and the only other kit I did from this line was the Genoace (and that was for my thesis defense).

Well I already have an idea of how I want it to look (something like a G3 or a Karaba look in regards to colors... predominantly bluish gray and purple).

I just wish i could get my goddamn download of GIMP working so I can test it out on some lineart.

No comments: