Thursday, December 6, 2012

New heads!


New head recasts from the shop arrived today, as well as a set of parts for another figure. I'll see about building one over the next few days. In the meantime I tested out some of the new heads:


Definitely pretty good fits, I kinda want to paint these in my usual style of metallic hair and flesh faces, but probably when these begin rolling out they'll either be painted full metal or left in their plain cast color




Despite my compulsion to have all my microforce figures sporting non-chrome but fleshy heads, I kinda want to retain the ghost white color of the resin. It really appeals to me.





The recast Beta Midget heads look pretty boss as well on microforce bodies, I think even handsomer than the actual microforce male heads.


Anyway, probably the only thing missing now are casts of the male bodytypes.

and of course, custom accessories. 

No comments: