Monday, August 5, 2013

monoeyes.


I feel like painting a Zeon suit this week. so far I have a few of them built, like this Zaku II Kai,  snapbuilt and/or with the seams removed. 
Right now it's a choice between this or the Gelgoog, and I'm leaning towards the Zaku because I might do some mods on the Gelgoog still. Then there's another Zaku (the F2) which I haven't completed yet. 

I'm also in the process of finalizing my Gouf  build. New machinegun hands c/o sir Arvin (I owe you some weapon parts!) and the heat whip is almost done. thinking if I should make it so the tip is pointed.




I'm pretty fixated with the Zeon suits lately, mostly because they seem better engineered and more fun to build than the Feddie suits I own. I enjoyed modding the Kai's monoeye camera to be moveable, since that was the only feature missing on an almost perfect kit.


No comments: