Monday, April 29, 2013

All those hours spent huffing paint fumes got me this






http://pinoy-gundam.blogspot.com/2013/04/pagmulat-ng-mata-gransa-ang-nakita_29.html

I was kinda surprised when I checked my notifications on my Fscebook earlier about being featured today on the Pinoy Gundam blog.

Really makes me feel better about the hours I put into my works, and damn well encourages me to do even better on my next works. I've been slowly trying to get back into my earliest hobbies since January and the Gransa is sort of a turning point for me.

It makes me feel like I'm going in the right direction with my stuff.

Thanks sir Gibe and the PG for the feature and more power to y'all!


And for Brod Sim, who recently passed on... I still remember how you said "Brod gusto ko to!" when you saw the finished AGE-1. Well, this feature is for you brod. Keep rockin' on the way to heaven. 

No comments: