Sunday, March 17, 2013

doooom dooom


Purchases from yesterday! I finally have an MC Model Gundoom in my hands, but in retrospect I should have bought the HWS version (derp) Oh well, started work on it anyway and made some progress since last night.


Definitely loving the assembly process so far, it's pretty fun to build and easy to clean up. not really bothered by the seam lines since they blend pretty well with the panel line heavy design of the Evolve look.

I like the face too, in a weird kind of way because it reminds me of how UC gundam faces used to look on old kits from the late 80s to the early 90s.



I'm thinking this guy is HUGE.  Pretty large for an HG, which is why I hope the Go Go Sazabi Evo I'll buy eventually can stand monoeye to eye against this guy.


Earlier this week I also finished another OOB build, the HGUC Blue Destiny Unit 3. Loved the build, and makes me look forward to the EZ-8 that's going to be released soon.






No comments: