Monday, March 14, 2011

bumpity


first post in a while. 

i went awol here recently after the charger of my old compaq presario died. (it was almost 7 years old methinks.) i needed to switch to a smaller laptop with a screen size that was claustrophobic to say the least. aside from that it lacked all the tools and gadgets my presario had so i was all 'meh' on doing anything on that tiny laptop other than surfing th web and writing my academic papers.

 but in the short while that i was off blogger i did a lot of stuff, and a lot of stuff also happened. my shows folder is gradually growing with new series like wakfu and regular show, as well as old favorites like daria and just recently pepper ann. went to pampanga for a fun school trip,  i've been working on and off with my custom works (commissions included) but hardly finishing. my new kittens are keeping me busy with the pooping and the scratching and generally being anywhere they shouldn't be. upholstery is suffering a bad case of the rip and tears. i really should invest in buying a scratching post and a litterbox. 

i am sad that i'm giving one of them away but with things as they are it'll make the house more manageable. 

so yeah summary of the past few weeks. nothing insightful to be gained, other than my realizing the semester is almost over again and there's still so much left to do, also that i have less than a year to finish my undergraduate life. i'm really hoping things become more eventful when i become 21. 

No comments: