first off, i began to glue the major pieces together and brought out some 300 grit and 1000 grit sandpaper to clean out the seam lines.
but wait! i also want to talk about the new model stuff i bought these past few days, first off Mr. Cement but not the regular kind...
and some Mr Metal Color Chrome silver, for the Dry Brushing i'll be doing later on...
and today i just got some new lacquer spray paints for some of the colors i'm using on sonshoko, character flesh 1 and pearl red.
and it was a 2 for 300 deal! score!
so, back to the actual model, i did some priming on some parts, took a while to set cause of the crappy weather we've been having but it's going along smoothly (and painfully slow).