Wednesday, November 20, 2013

From Clean to Dusted up

Made time to do this post. I wanted to talk about how I tried something new, weathering a previous kit I had built clean. My  resources for weathering were pretty limited (Gundam Real Touch Markers, and about just two chalk pastels--burnt sienna and sand yellow, some brush-on silver paint) I have to say it was the pseudo-chipping with real touch markers that I found very enjoyable, trying to make the chipping effect logical yet random in placement, and not too overdone. I also chipped up the decals applied to add to the effect.  View more of it here:

1 comment:

Dr Syn said...

fan-freaking-tastic Monsieur Matsting