Friday, April 13, 2012

Retouchings.

So I bought this 25th Anniversary Baroness figure and less than thirty minutes after I bought it the face really bothered me (for reference, click here.), so the first thing I did as soon as I got home was fix the face up, specifically her eyes, and gave the "glasses" a blue tint, to give the effect of it actually having lenses. 


Then afterwards, I shaved her crotch (lol) so that she could be able to sit the hell down. 
 I'm kinda satisfied with it now, but I'm still considering hunting down the second version of her, the one that comes with straight hair. 
Anyway, enjoy the rest of these pic I took of Baroness with Destro. 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good!!!
But I think you should hunt down the other version too.
She is so worth it. . .
The body is ten times better!!!

Unknown said...

definitely. been hunting for over a year now ;_;