Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things and more things.


Whew! Okay, I think I'm calling this side-kitbash of Happy Lemon/ Kikay Asuka (friends of mine suggested the names. Happy Lemon because she looks like one of the types of customers there, and Kikay because... well she's kikay.)


As for other projects, the build on Ibuki is almost done, just gotta fix her bracers, and Deunan is pretty much finished. I'm just not motivated right now to make a full gallery for her.

Over the weekend as well, another friend donated a Kiwami Tamashii Zanki for a project, gonna attempt to make a KT Ichigo to pal around with this dude down here:



Now I need fifty more Superhero Showdown Daredevil figures and sofubi mooks to make an army of combatmen... or Shocker riders


Speaking of Shocker riders here's the current state of their Heisei Equivalent, my S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Riotrooper (first of my target of six units).Still a lot of work to be done but the look is there.


Oh yeah, since I did some partswapping to complete Asuka, I'm left with another spare microlady to work on. So far I don't have a definite idea what I want to turn her into but that cycling shorts look is kind of neat looking. I wonder what character wears shorts like that.

Hmmm...

OH YEAH.

No comments: