Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ukelele time!


my semestral break is almost up, and i can wholeheartedly say i am not looking forward to going back to classes, not when i'm still hungover from my 2-day vacation in the province. but this week, what's in store is hopefully me finishing my enrollment on time, getting my hand X-rayed (if i can use that as a verb) and spend a saturday paying for stuff. what i'm really looking forward to is getting my laptop fixed again--i can't quite seem to be nice to technology--and  the weekly doctor's visit, to see how soon i can get the cast off my right hand--yes, the kabuto reference is intentional, and the top image is there to help establish that.

pretty soon my life will be back to normal, with continual stress, caffeine, and the only part of my routine i look forward to in a few weeks, customization. it's a hobby i miss, and really there are some things i want to finish or begin.either way, it can only get better from here.

No comments: